Evil Dead Auctions Listings (memorabilia, props, Ebay etc.)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this one's the real deal .. the label is suspiciously in good condition .. it's in a Fuji cassette case, puff case Palace Pictures logo inside the case .. the amount of effort isn't worth it to fake this .. it's expensive though ..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Evil-Dead-VHS-/201437617581?hash=item2ee69e1dad
 
Ash V's Evil Dead NYCC promo cards

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-NYCC-Exclusive-PROMO-Cards-ASH-Vs-EVIL-DEAD-Bruce-Campbell-Army-of-Darkness-/262090411775?hash=item3d05ce4eff:g:5XoAAOSwl9BWG8xF

Our first fan prop

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-ID-Badge-Valuestop-Stockboy-ASH-cosplay-costume-prop-/161861101490?hash=item25afac67b2:g:TSEAAOSw9mFWIpgX
 
A new fan made Evil Ed ..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/234723705/evil-dead-2-evil-ed?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=evil dead&ref=sr_gallery_4

I like this Mia ..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/252464191/evil-dead-mia?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=evil dead&ref=sr_gallery_7

more nice art ..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/249803665/original-art-evil-ash-the-evil-dead?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=evil dead&ref=sr_gallery_7

A bit more nice art ..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/213865203/evil-dead-11x17-signed-poster?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=evil dead&ref=sr_gallery_40
 
A so far (to the best of my knowledge) unrecorded Graham Humphreys interview in this copy of Darkside .. The Quad Father ..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Dark-Side-magazine-170-2015-Ghost-Movies-Wes-Craven-Evil-Dead-Artist-/252156797400?hash=item3ab5b761d8:g:IJ4AAOSwAYtWOgNp

A prop Deadite sword from Army of Darkness ..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Prop-Deadite-Sword-From-The-Evil-Dead-Army-Of-Darkness-Film-with-COA-/262135684538?hash=item3d08811dba:g:PTAAAOSwu-BWQNgV

This poster is simply described as 'Asian' which isn't very helpful .. I'd like to know exactly which country it's from ..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-EVIL-DEAD-1981-ORIGINAL-ASIAN-CINEMA-POSTER-/161879196510?hash=item25b0c0835e:g:wnsAAOSwGzlTvbsn
 
Only 35 pounds for the sword so far? Oooh!
 
Grab it while you can mate. The Propstore of London have been selling legit Army of Darkness stuff for years .. they've probably also still got the Evil Ash concept art available ..
 
I can vouch for the sword. I have others exactly like it. Be warned though, it's a cheap plastic toy painted up to look old and worn. Meant for the background Deadites and not a hero prop. 

That said, AoD props are much harder to come by now, and the Propstore certificate is nice to have.
 
I never have enough money for props. Best thing I got close to that is an Army of Darkness crew jacket. Maybe one day. :(
 
Hmm, I might just bid on this then!
 
Ugh, damn it - so close.
 
The sale hasn't ended yet. To be honest, I wouldn't pay £87 plus postage though. I don't think it's worth that.
 
Yeah, it's too rich for my blood at this time.
 
It's up to £127 now with over 7 hours to go ..

.. some previous Propstore of London Army of Darkness auctions ..

http://www.propstore.com/category/memorabilia-archive/?movieId=14
 
The AOD plastic prop sword started at £35 then sold for £225 ... plus £4 economy shipping

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Prop-Deadite-Sword-From-The-Evil-Dead-Army-Of-Darkness-Film-with-COA-/262135684538?hash=item3d08811dba:g:PTAAAOSwu-BWQNgV
 
Wow, that's about $450 CDN. Good to know they can fetch that much!

Though I'm sure the Propstore certificate definitely helped. Much harder to move these background props on their own without any certification. 

I wonder if the show's had any impact on their value?
 
... first time I've seen this one ... was it included in any of the Ash V Evil Dead promotional material or is it a bootleg ?. It looks legit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STARZ-Ash-Is-Back-Evil-Dead-Army-of-Darkness-Groovy-Noisemaker-/161903060759?hash=item25b22ca717:g:t2gAAOSw6dNWT6UB
 
You can't accuse the merch department of not getting creative!
 
Top Bottom