Evil Dead Auctions Listings (memorabilia, props, Ebay etc.)

Some more ED stuff:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Read-A-Damned-Book-Shirt-Evil-Dead-Army-of-Darkness-/290757442075?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item43b27e7a1b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bruce-Campbell-Army-of-Darkness-Evil-Dead-2-WWD-T-Shirt-/200817489717?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item2ec1a7b735

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVIL-DEAD-High-Quality-T-Shirt-Cult-Classic-ASH-Sam-Raimi-HORROR-Funny-CHOKE-/230845444914?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item35bf75f332
 
I've seen this before but it's worth sharing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-KANDARIAN-DEMON-RESIN-MONSTER-MODEL-KIT-THE-EVIL-DEAD-BY-PAQUET-JOIN-US-/200826715635?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item2ec2347df3
 
Screw that though Sean ... I'm off the scale happy because I'm the winning bidder on this stunning ED2 cabin replica  ;D .. truly the best one I've ever seen. Thanks Rob for the heads up, the paintwork and detail are incredible .... :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Evil-Dead-2-Cabin-In-the-woods-/251159117301?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item3a7a3ffdf5
 
I actually have the email of the maker of this model kit and they can still make them unpainted and not assembled and everything. If anyone wants it, PM me. :)
 
I wonder if that's a U.S. or U.K. ED2 sweatshirt? .. I own a U.K. Return of the Living Dead Vestron video from that time period .. 
 
Thanks ... I need to learn to read  ;D

.. and Sam Raimi's Mum was clearly swayed by this poster on choosing their new family car:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Oldsmobile-Showroom-Poster-98-Toronado-Delta-88-/350118219672?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5184ac0f98
 
That's brilliant haha, well looks like Henrietta is going, my reserve has been met, still 4 Days worth of bids to come in  ;)
 
Rip off alert !! ... every purported genuine cabin brick you'll see should be at the very least genuine but more importantly also sandstone light yellow .. this joker wants $14.99 for.. :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Evil-Dead-Original-Piece-Of-The-Stone-Fireplace-Great-Collectable-/170916739250?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Film_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item27cb6e78b2
 
Studio Miniatures have produced this incredibly detailed 28mm Ash:

http://www.studiominiatures.com/Shop/Survivors.html
 
Hahaha! I have seen that custom miniature before. Though we know it is Ash his name appears to be "Cole". I guess it's the company's way of trying to avoid the studios to chase after them. But it looks nice, well done!
 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CONTINENTAL-FILM-AND-VIDEO-REVIEW-UK-MOVIE-MAGAZINE-The-Evil-Dead-/261110151675?pt=Magazines&hash=item3ccb60b9fb

can anyone shed any light on the contents? .. I've not come across this one before... thanks ..
 
I like the 'you had to be there to get one' type collectibles .. probably very rare:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Evil-Dead-Army-of-Darkness-Promo-Postcard-for-Bevery-Cinema-/261107590012?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccb39a37c
 
I wish that I had the cash....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVIL-DEAD-2-ASH-HAND-ORIGINAL-MOVIE-PROP-ONE-OF-TWO-EVER-MADE-/281006545936?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416d4b9c10
 
Elise41 link said:
I wish that I had the cash....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVIL-DEAD-2-ASH-HAND-ORIGINAL-MOVIE-PROP-ONE-OF-TWO-EVER-MADE-/281006545936?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416d4b9c10

I say we all have a whip round, buy the little sucker and release it into the wild, free to scamper around as nature intended ...

I could afford it if I took out a bank loan at a boarderline illegal rate of interest. I think I'm going to have to behave like a grown up on this one and pass ...

..dammit..
 
This is an interesting pic. Never seen it before. It has a Detroit News stamp on the back and purports to be Bruce Campbell holding an Evil Dead 2 poster from the 12th/13th April, 1987 (though he looks more like Uri Gellar here) :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Press-Photo-Producer-Campbell-Evil-Dead-2-Poster-/251057120251?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item3a742ba3fb
 
Nice Cheyrl garage model kit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-EVIL-DEAD-CHERYL-1-5TH-SCALE-RESIN-MONSTER-MODEL-KIT-/261121145197?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item3ccc08796d
 
Top Bottom