Got to love Amazon placeholder dates. I'm sure it will be out in a few months.Well, not that quick... "December 31, 2099" is pretty far out there...
Got to love Amazon placeholder dates. I'm sure it will be out in a few months.Well, not that quick... "December 31, 2099" is pretty far out there...
At least the packaging looks cool.It looks like Evil Dead Burn will hit home video pretty quickly. The 4k Steelbook is up for preorder:
![]()
Amazon.com: Evil Dead Burn - Limited Edition Steelbook (4K Ultra HD + Digital) : Luciane Buchanan, Hunter Doohan, Souheila Yacoub, Tandi Wright, Erroll Shand: Movies & TV
Amazon.com: Evil Dead Burn - Limited Edition Steelbook (4K Ultra HD + Digital) : Luciane Buchanan, Hunter Doohan, Souheila Yacoub, Tandi Wright, Erroll Shand: Movies & TVamzn.to
The UK exclusive SteelBook has a different image that looks way betterIt looks like Evil Dead Burn will hit home video pretty quickly. The 4k Steelbook is up for preorder:
![]()
Amazon.com: Evil Dead Burn - Limited Edition Steelbook (4K Ultra HD + Digital) : Luciane Buchanan, Hunter Doohan, Souheila Yacoub, Tandi Wright, Erroll Shand: Movies & TV
Amazon.com: Evil Dead Burn - Limited Edition Steelbook (4K Ultra HD + Digital) : Luciane Buchanan, Hunter Doohan, Souheila Yacoub, Tandi Wright, Erroll Shand: Movies & TVamzn.to
As always.The UK exclusive SteelBook has a different image that looks way better
![]()
Evil Dead Burn 4K Blu-ray (SteelBook) (United Kingdom)
Evil Dead Burn 4K Blu-ray Release Date October 12, 2026 (Limited Edition). Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals.www.blu-ray.com
Totally. I have a feeling Wrath will be the real Evil Dead 2 of the modern trilogy.I'll say this: I can see this being a people pleaser for those who liked 2013... and those people will treat this as their Evil Dead 2.
Yeah...Man, they definitely want Deadite!Thya to take off.
I also wished she killed the mom instead of the kid. That was too much.
Tickets are 13.99 at my local theater for non premieres, and that isn't bad since it cost 10 to see Evil Dead 2013 and 14 for Rise... but 2 minutes after walking out of the theaterI’m at the theater right now waiting for the movie to start. I was able to get a nice discount on the Fandango app. So I won’t feel too bad if this movie ends up being disappointing.