Evil Dead Fan Collections...Post Yours!

Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

My little collection :

42970829.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Whoops looks like the last post didn't work. Here it is.

16559_325255015471_650070471_9744313_2179370_n.jpg


15342_305602485471_650070471_9434012_4273591_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Here's another update! i've finally got some Palisades figures as well as cracked into Diamond Select Toys with an Evil Ash Bust. i must say though, wow. i did not expect to get such a limited edition when i very luckily bought the Dynamite Entertainment Comic Ash statue. That has to be one the rarest AOD toys/statues out there. Still, it's nowhere as impressive as owning the life size statue!! i really got a while to go before i can even dream of getting all of those Palisades figures though.....

16559_325255015471_650070471_9744313_2179370_n.jpg


16559_333175525471_650070471_9841082_3942300_n.jpg


16559_334286865471_650070471_9852104_2652526_n.jpg


16559_334286875471_650070471_9852105_2403820_n.jpg


16559_334286885471_650070471_9852106_1584398_n.jpg


16559_334286895471_650070471_9852107_5693080_n.jpg


16559_360612040471_650070471_10116261_1485212_n.jpg


16559_360733290471_650070471_10117083_4305234_n.jpg


16559_360733295471_650070471_10117084_3091492_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Got this little beauty tonight...

saw2.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

eViL DeAdiTe link said:
Got this little beauty tonight...

saw2.jpg

Awesome!!!! i would love to have a replica chainsaw myself! Do you have an area put away to display it?

i actually just got the Sideshow Premium Format Statue myself. Took a real hit to get it but i still got it for reduced price since i won it on ebay.

17952_396488080471_650070471_10461539_4928761_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Nice collections deadites, keep up the good work!
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Here's a fun little pic I whipped up! 

It's Sideshow Ash descending upon a stop-motion Deadite Skeleton from AoD.

Sort of a reversal of the Evil Dead poster...

skeleton2f.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Here's another update. I'm going to be getting quite a few more things in the next three weeks. I still kinda can't believe that I'm one 2-pack away from completing series 1 (other than the bloody Ash variant 2-pack and Christmas Ash). Have 4 out of the 12 for series 2 now but they're all 1:8. Palisades is easily the hardest part about being an Evil Dead/Army of Darkness collector. But it's so gratifying whenever get one step closer. I pretty much have all the action figures and related items (busts, statues, headknockers, etc) Except for one statue (Diamond Entertainment) and one NECA headknocker. I am well aware of the MANY model kits that are out there, but they were low production runs from very small companies. I don't think that I'll ever get those.

Some of these pictures were straight from the auction. Unfortunately, my camera was broken at a party. Not my fault!

17952_418530285471_650070471_10642950_68737_n.jpg


17952_428443025471_650070471_10708156_370070_n.jpg


22252_458237210471_650070471_10909029_6349336_n.jpg


22252_462176240471_650070471_10938692_1554196_n.jpg


19466_464580265471_650070471_10954452_4898090_n.jpg


21052_477736125471_650070471_11047075_1203074_n.jpg


26902_10150112698590472_650070471_11341952_4763320_n.jpg


26902_10150112726435472_650070471_11342134_4437444_n.jpg


26902_10150112726440472_650070471_11342135_1122407_n.jpg


26902_10150112726450472_650070471_11342136_920875_n.jpg


22252_434900215471_650070471_10760158_1085833_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

My collection is pretty pathetic in comparison to some of the amazing pieces that you guys own! Hoping to expand in a big way when I get my own place....some proper storage space will be a major help lol  ;D

Photo2161.jpg

Photo2152.jpg


Photo2153.jpg


Photo2154.jpg


Photo2155.jpg


Photo2159.jpg


Photo2158.jpg


Photo2160.jpg


Photo2059.jpg


Photo2060.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Rabba link said:
My collection is pretty pathetic in comparison to some of the amazing pieces that you guys own! Hoping to expand in a big way when I get my own place....some proper storage space will be a major help lol  ;D

Photo2161.jpg

Photo2152.jpg


Photo2153.jpg


Photo2154.jpg


Photo2155.jpg


Photo2159.jpg


Photo2158.jpg


Photo2160.jpg


Photo2059.jpg


Photo2060.jpg

That My Name is Bruce figure is awesome. I plant to get it someday! Isn't Fright Rags great? ;)
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

;D Oh yeah gotta love Fright-Rags....terrific selection of designs!

And you should definitely get the little Brucey figure, it's pretty sweet  :)
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

DSC05705.jpg



More pictures soon and yes! it is what you think it is.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Dude, that is super sweet!!

Update time!

28708_10150187668390472_650070471_12703299_2916863_n.jpg


28708_10150187668430472_650070471_12703300_3555230_n.jpg


28708_10150187668455472_650070471_12703301_5915500_n.jpg


28708_10150187668480472_650070471_12703302_7618393_n.jpg


28708_10150187668500472_650070471_12703303_5082823_n.jpg


28658_10150187674920472_650070471_12703381_5317983_n.jpg


28658_10150187674950472_650070471_12703383_3051397_n.jpg


28658_10150187674965472_650070471_12703384_1378485_n.jpg


28658_10150187674980472_650070471_12703385_7943371_n.jpg


28658_10150187675010472_650070471_12703386_6701387_n.jpg


28658_10150187680895472_650070471_12703464_1183497_n.jpg


28658_10150187685765472_650070471_12703605_6785644_n.jpg


28108_10150190473435472_650070471_12790498_3439870_n.jpg


35911_10150196790225472_650070471_12978662_6813085_n.jpg


28658_10150187680945472_650070471_12703466_2907209_n.jpg


28658_10150187680930472_650070471_12703465_7659139_n.jpg


28658_10150187680975472_650070471_12703467_1313544_n.jpg


The shirt is way too big, but that is what happens when a friend buys you the wrong size...
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Im kinda new to this but im gonna post my collection (its not very big cause i jus started wen i was 13 an now im 14)
so....
ive got
-Evil ash figure (mcfarlane)
-Medival ash figure(neca)
-Evil dead 2 ash(mcfarlane)
-Custom ash ( Mcfarlane body/Neca head)
-Smart ash figure( Neca)
-Ash/Evil ash 2 pack(mcfarlane
-Evil Dead
-Evil Dead 2
-Army of darkness
-My Name is Bruce
-Army of darkness Ashes 2 Ashes #1-4 comics
-Army of darkness Shop till you drop dead# 1-4 comics
-The long road home #4-7 Comics
-Evil Dead fistful of boomstick(Xbox)
and thats it so far
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Hello everyone.

I know I'm late to this party, but I just found this site and thought I'd join in the fun. My Evil Dead collection is pretty thin actually. I've got the DVD's and a few of the action figures. But it does have a nice centerpiece. Oddly enough, I saw one of these while travelling in England. Then, around 2005, I saw one on eBay from an event promoter in Miami. Being in Florida myself, I figured it was fate and the rest was history. From what I've read, there are only six of these and they were made for a European promotion for the Hail to the King video game. It's in fantastic shape and is very detailed. Here's a pic.

ash-pic.jpg


The photo on the chainsaw is an autographed pic from the AoD filming Nice to meet you all!
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

WinslowLeach link said:
Hello everyone.

I know I'm late to this party, but I just found this site and thought I'd join in the fun. My Evil Dead collection is pretty thin actually. I've got the DVD's and a few of the action figures. But it does have a nice centerpiece. Oddly enough, I saw one of these while travelling in England. Then, around 2005, I saw one on eBay from an event promoter in Miami. Being in Florida myself, I figured it was fate and the rest was history. From what I've read, there are only six of these and they were made for a European promotion for the Hail to the King video game. It's in fantastic shape and is very detailed. Here's a pic.

ash-pic.jpg


The photo on the chainsaw is an autographed pic from the AoD filming Nice to meet you all!

.....................I'm ridiculously jealous. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been wanting to own that statue forever now. But seeing as how much it cost, it just seems impossible for me to afford. You're so lucky!!!
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Thanks! You'll be the first to know if he ever needs to find a new home!
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Once again it's update time! Comic book collection is now complete.

34196_10150213020645472_650070471_13449853_7352806_n.jpg


38753_10150226430830472_650070471_13857320_2712531_n.jpg


39838_10150226430890472_650070471_13857322_5610269_n.jpg


39827_10150231369940472_650070471_14007982_6784045_n.jpg


40572_10150235195050472_650070471_14118842_427154_n.jpg


41150_10150238029670472_650070471_14206655_3795976_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

So many great collections, I'm very envious. I have the DVD's and not much else. I'm quite interested in some of the action figures. I will have to trawl EBay.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Hey everybody,  Kain dont know if this is the right place to post this so please move if you need too.  thanks

Well the day has come I have been selling off most of my film used Army of Darkness prop collection,  and now I am looking to sell my archive of Evil Dead colletables.  I have lots to sell, many rare items from comics and toys to rare posters, lobbycards, rare photos,  clothing, crew items, pins, VHS, magazines, and a few props from Army of Darkness. 

If you are a serious collector and would like to discuss purchasing items please email me
[email protected] 

Highlights include
Props used in AOD-Metal sword and stunt foam sword- deadite armor, metal speartips, she bitch make up, evil ash make up
Photo Archive of many rare photos/slides/lobbycards from AOD ED and ED2
Leading Edge board game with complete set of mini figures Very Rare
Prototypes from Palisades toy line

Help me find a good home for my collection and build up your archive at the same time. thanks Theron
 
Top Bottom