Evil Dead Fan Collections...Post Yours!

Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Theron link said:
Hey everybody,  Kain dont know if this is the right place to post this so please move if you need too.  thanks

Well the day has come I have been selling off most of my film used Army of Darkness prop collection,  and now I am looking to sell my archive of Evil Dead colletables.  I have lots to sell, many rare items from comics and toys to rare posters, lobbycards, rare photos,  clothing, crew items, pins, VHS, magazines, and a few props from Army of Darkness.  

If you are a serious collector and would like to discuss purchasing items please email me
[email protected]  

Highlights include
Props used in AOD-Metal sword and stunt foam sword- deadite armor, metal speartips, she bitch make up, evil ash make up
Photo Archive of many rare photos/slides/lobbycards from AOD ED and ED2
Leading Edge board game with complete set of mini figures Very Rare
Prototypes from Palisades toy line

Help me find a good home for my collection and build up your archive at the same time. thanks Theron

Thanks for sharing! I sent you an email.

Here is yet, another update:

45136_10150242366315472_650070471_14328118_864528_n.jpg


This is my very first custom. I usually don't like customs at all, but I wanted this anyway. That's a very rare occurrence for me.

59011_10150256461540472_650070471_14673399_2577713_n.jpg


Only uploading this pic because of the newly added Australian DVD from Blue Sky on the bottom right.

60043_10150262961325472_650070471_14813161_5976950_n.jpg


40120_10150268963065472_650070471_14941110_1189512_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

I just own:

THE EVIL DEAD  (USA Ultimate Edition 3-Disc DVD)
THE EVIL DEAD  (USA Blu-ray, not Limited Edition)
EVIL DEAD II: Dead by Dawn  (USA THX DVD)
Army of Darkness  (Hong Kong MGM Region 3 NTSC DVD)

EVIL DEAD: A Fistful of Boomstick  (USA XBOX)
EVIL DEAD: Regeneration  (USA XBOX)


Planning to buy:

THE EVIL DEAD  (USA Elite Entertainment DVD)
THE EVIL DEAD  (USA Book of the Dead DVD - maybe)
THE EVIL DEAD  (UK Blu-ray)
EVIL DEAD II: Dead by Dawn  (Blu-ray release with best preserved film grain. No clue which one to buy EXCLUDING the USA Blu-ray)

The Evil Dead comic books. The Laserdiscs and perhaps some of the action figures, if I have enough room. Evil Dead Companion is a surefire. Guess I'm planning a 2/4 or 2/5 releases to own of THE EVIL DEAD on 5" media disc.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Here's another update:

AOD Trading Cards Binder

62781_10150269673960472_650070471_14952329_6877537_n.jpg


AOD Trading Card set. Base set of 72 with Box topper card and 3 Glow in the Dark cards

39457_10150269674000472_650070471_14952330_1285335_n.jpg


Two new DVDs. Australian DVD and R2 October 2010 release

68749_10150285123150472_650070471_15252885_909038_n.jpg


ANOTHER Fright Rags shirt.

76361_10150303897035472_650070471_15606433_473075_n.jpg


My Halloween Costume: Bump in the Night Productions Medieval Ash

76101_10150315021825472_650070471_15748303_6753074_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Four new things. Two more Palisades series 2 figures, earrings, and more pins for my hat.

47632_10150331934950472_650070471_16024964_5252122_n.jpg


156697_10150333782870472_650070471_16049840_3202844_n.jpg


163639_10150340493520472_650070471_16159064_6823663_n.jpg


162751_10150340493695472_650070471_16159069_4892667_n.jpg
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Wow, everyones collection pretty much kicks my ass! Funnily enough my friends regard me as an ED obsessive, but i must say you guys are crazy-awesome. Kudos to ye..... Will soon upload photos of my (now seemingly puny) collection!
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Wow Elise41- your collection is mucho excellent! Where did u get that 2_disc awesome edition of ED2?
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Someone with a fresh soul link said:
Wow Elise41- your collection is mucho excellent! Where did u get that 2_disc awesome edition of ED2?

Thank you! But I think Sean (Names_Ash_Housewares) beats me by a longshot! That particular edition of Evil Dead II is the French (as in France French. I live in Montreal, Quebec which is also French) 2 disc collector's edition by Studio Canal. It's region 2 I think and has an exclusive interview with Bruce on it not found anywhere else, probably other than the internet. Also has a nice booklet all in French. No problem for me though, since I'm bilingual in English and French. If you want one, the best place to buy it, which is where I bought it was from Amazon.fr (The France Amazon). It wasn't cheap, and you have to be lucky to get a seller that does international shipping. I nabbed it right away. Of course being able to read french helps...
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within


Thanks for the info. Can't understand french unfortunately, but i'd really like to get my hands on some kind of special features riddled edition of ED2- if one exists... not really much going for me in that respect in Australia, just the studio canal Ed2 with no extras at all... ??? anyway, thanks all the same.....
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

Someone with a fresh soul link said:

Thanks for the info. Can't understand french unfortunately, but i'd really like to get my hands on some kind of special features riddled edition of ED2- if one exists... not really much going for me in that respect in Australia, just the studio canal Ed2 with no extras at all... ??? anyway, thanks all the same.....

You should search up hacking your DVD player so it can play all regions. Then you can order any DVD from across the world and it should play.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

I've already got an awesome dvd player- region wise, and i have the Book Of The Dead Ed2 which at least has a commentary, but it kinda sux that Ed1 has sooo many extras yet not part 2.... if only that 2-disc one u have was in english... maybe it is, somewhere
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

If I see it somewhere I'll give you a shout. ;) Cause the only place I know of where you can buy it is here: http://www.amazon.fr/Evil-Dead-2-Bruce-Campbell/dp/B0000C8RAN/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1295045134&sr=8-4

Cheapest one on there is 29 euros by mondial shopping and shipping is 9 euros. So it would cost A LOT! The seller with the most expensive one also offers international shipping.

It has the Incredibly Strange Show and the Interview, but the show is actually cut. You don't have the whole thing.
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

What I got:

DVD:
-The Evil Dead 1998 Anchor Bay Release
-The Evil Dead Special Collector's Edition
-The Evil Dead THX Release
-The Evil Dead Book Of The Dead Edition
-The Evil Dead Ultimate Edition
-The Evil Dead Treasures Collection
-Evil Dead II 1998 Release
-Evil Dead II THX Release
-Evil Dead II Book Of The Dead Edition
-Evil Dead II Treasures Collection
-Army Of Darkness 1998 Universal Release
-Army Of Darknes THX Anchor Bay/Universal Release
-Army Of Darkness Screwhead Edition
-Army Of Darkness R3 Hong Kong MGM Director's Cut Release
-Army Of Darkness Primitive Screwhead Edition Fanedit

Blu-Ray:
-The Evil Dead Limited Edition
-Evil Dead 2 25th Anniversary Edition
-Army Of Darkness Screwhead Edition

VHS:
-The Evil Dead (Thorn EMI release)
-Evil Dead 2 (Vestron Video release)
-Army Of Darkness (Universal release)
 
Re: Evil Dead Fan Collections...Apply Within

What I have is from my dad's general movie collection, which I regard as mine anyhow.

All the movies (not sure what versions, so don't ask)

This collector's....Book skin wall box thingy....I can't find a decent pic so I'll tell you there are only, like, 8 of them out there. It was won in a contest, has the skin of the Necronomicon displayed as well as director/creator/cast autographs.

I also have comic books.  :)
 
In the words of Ash "yeah, truly amazing" only not in a sarcastic way! This is insane! Any idea on the price of all this? Haha.
 
Hey guys..Long time fan looking for some info on his one and only prop (you guys have some AMAZING stuff, by the way! and yes...I jealous much! LOL)

I have a replica of the Army of Darkness Book of the Dead with signatures and quotes from  Bruce, Ted Raimi, Sarah,Betsy & Ellen as well as Tom Sullivan and Greg Nicatero. There is ONE signature I have tried to figure out for YEARS! Needless to say I didn't get these autographs myself..(the book was given to me in trade for an autographed Mario Lemieux hockey stick...a good trade if I do say so myself!) Anyways...I'm hoping you deadites might be able to recognize it and put me out of my misery!

Do all collectors have this problem? (Nope..just me, baby..just me.)
 
Ooh, i think that may be the same thing I was talking about!!

Unfortunately, I no know siggy......
 
Hmmm...If that looks like the same one as you mentioned and you say there were only 8 of them..I'm thinkin' maybe it's an edition number and not an autograph?..It does look like a number sign. Know anything else about the history of them? What contest is was from? Pretty cool that you have one too  ;D
 
Well, that was only a rough number guess and I'm sorry I can't tell you more. Like I said, it actually belongs to my father. (Though we claim each other's belongings interchangably, so I'm thinkin I'll want it when I move!  ;) ) All i know is he won it in some contest and its a really rare collectable.
 
Im new to the forum and this seemed the best place to post this. I have a piece in my ED collection that I have been very curious about. Its a SEALED Evil Dead 2 collectors tin but it doesn't have a sticker on the back with the numbers. Im just wondering if there was a non numbered edition of the tin or if this is a manufacturing defect. Ill post a pic once I figure out how to. Thanks
 
demon66610 link said:
Im new to the forum and this seemed the best place to post this. I have a piece in my ED collection that I have been very curious about. Its a SEALED Evil Dead 2 collectors tin but it doesn't have a sticker on the back with the numbers. Im just wondering if there was a non numbered edition of the tin or if this is a manufacturing defect. Ill post a pic once I figure out how to. Thanks

That sounds like a manufacturing defect to me. I have never heard of a non-numbered tin, just the one limited to 50,000 like the one I have.
 
Top Bottom