- Joined
- Mar 31, 2013
I'm shocked that Brock is in this game before Chet, Linda and Sheila.
I'm shocked that Brock is in this game before Chet, Linda and Sheila.
Good point! And yeah, Linda's head's in there too. But darn it, I wanna play as her! Jake would be a GREAT idea, I can imagine him whacking people with a shovel or something!Super shocking, but it would be cool to see Brandy get added to the game to complete the Williams family along with Brock (now word on if Lee Majors is involved) to avoid seeing multiple Ashes and Cheryl. Linda is technically in the game on doing the narration for the demon side, but I thought for sure Saber would add Chet and Baal together... and was kind of hoping for Jake to make an appearance since they used the fruit cellar to tease it, hahaha.
Sheila would be amazing if she had flying Deadites that could fly around abducting people.
I was gonna say, didn't we already know he's in?!
I mean, Ash is wearing his jacksonville outfit during the winter during matches and he does not seem to care all that muchPablo and Kelly getting winter duds in the middle of spring is a little off, but we are mere hours away from without a doubt Sabers most important update to date... and while the servers are improved with all the new Steam players joining getting the balance issues right this time could be a make or break moment.
If you’re wondering what that means, here’s Willit’s answer in full to our question on Saber Interactive’s next steps regarding Evil Dead The Game.
“The Game of the Year Edition does wrap up everything we’ve done so far… You know, what we’re going to do is we’re moving to Steam – there’s a billion people on that platform. We’re going to continue Quality of Life updates, and then we’re going to examine what the fans want… Based on feedback, [and] based on what people are asking for, we will then make decisions from there.”
Willits did reiterate that he “can’t promise anything right now” after this, but added that Saber Interactive really is “in the ‘figure out what the fans want, figure out exactly where the game is'” phase. Then, it will “plan on what [it] does in [it’s] next steps”.
Chief narrative officer Craig Sherman, who we also had the pleasure of chatting to about Evil Dead The Game, added towards the end of our interview that “anything [Saber Interactive] can do to continue the excitement of the fans is what’s on [it’s] list”.
If you’re wondering where it might go, though, we also asked Willits if there was anything he would like to explore with Evil Dead The Game in the future – a bucket list item, of sorts – and he responded with the following:
“I think, for me, it would be fun to explore the post-apocalyptic Evil Dead world. Remember at the end of Ash vs Evil Dead, he had that vision of the future? You know, that would be fun to explore.”