Evil Dead: The Game

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I'm shocked that Brock is in this game before Chet, Linda and Sheila.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I'm shocked that Brock is in this game before Chet, Linda and Sheila.

Super shocking, but it would be cool to see Brandy get added to the game to complete the Williams family along with Brock (now word on if Lee Majors is involved) to avoid seeing multiple Ashes and Cheryl. Linda is technically in the game on doing the narration for the demon side, but I thought for sure Saber would add Chet and Baal together... and was kind of hoping for Jake to make an appearance since they used the fruit cellar to tease it, hahaha.

Sheila would be amazing if she had flying Deadites that could fly around abducting people.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Super shocking, but it would be cool to see Brandy get added to the game to complete the Williams family along with Brock (now word on if Lee Majors is involved) to avoid seeing multiple Ashes and Cheryl. Linda is technically in the game on doing the narration for the demon side, but I thought for sure Saber would add Chet and Baal together... and was kind of hoping for Jake to make an appearance since they used the fruit cellar to tease it, hahaha.

Sheila would be amazing if she had flying Deadites that could fly around abducting people.
Good point! And yeah, Linda's head's in there too. But darn it, I wanna play as her! Jake would be a GREAT idea, I can imagine him whacking people with a shovel or something!

Brandy'd definitely help Brock's power to increase trifold, so that'd be a wise add next update.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky

Joel Tobeck needs to voice of Baal/Bill and trick survivors by wearing their faces. Oh, and based on the Baal and Brock clips Ashly Slashy is attached to the side of Ash's asylum outfit and Kelly is getting another outfit that may, or may not include cleavage (too pixelated...) but Saber can't include a shirtless Pablo.

baal%2Bpablo%2Bevil%2Bdead.gif

Last edited:

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky

Amanda gets a spiffy new outfit just as I'm about to start playing playing as her more often after leveling up Cheryl, Kelly, and Scotty. It is hard to tell if that is a new ranged weapon she is using there like what Brock had with what looked like an smg and a fence post/table leg, or they simply added a couple of new weapons skins. Saber likes to keep people guessing by making these clips so pixelated you can't see the fine details of anything.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
I was gonna say, didn't we already know he's in?!

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
I hope they release it already because eesh!

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Oh wow, those came out well!

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member

The new mission is called "Stalking in a winter wonderland"

There is also a bunch of new stuff shown off in this music video, the elite meat puppet's look down right nasty!

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Pablo and Kelly getting winter duds in the middle of spring is a little off, but we are mere hours away from without a doubt Sabers most important update to date... and while the servers are improved with all the new Steam players joining getting the balance issues right this time could be a make or break moment.

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Pablo and Kelly getting winter duds in the middle of spring is a little off, but we are mere hours away from without a doubt Sabers most important update to date... and while the servers are improved with all the new Steam players joining getting the balance issues right this time could be a make or break moment.
I mean, Ash is wearing his jacksonville outfit during the winter during matches and he does not seem to care all that much :p

And yeah, this update is gonna be the make it or break it update for this game, hopefully they stick the landing.

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Here's a new interview with the developers. Seems like a major focus on balance updates will be what's happening heading forward with the game.

If you’re wondering what that means, here’s Willit’s answer in full to our question on Saber Interactive’s next steps regarding Evil Dead The Game.

“The Game of the Year Edition does wrap up everything we’ve done so far… You know, what we’re going to do is we’re moving to Steam – there’s a billion people on that platform. We’re going to continue Quality of Life updates, and then we’re going to examine what the fans want… Based on feedback, [and] based on what people are asking for, we will then make decisions from there.”

Willits did reiterate that he “can’t promise anything right now” after this, but added that Saber Interactive really is “in the ‘figure out what the fans want, figure out exactly where the game is'” phase. Then, it will “plan on what [it] does in [it’s] next steps”.

Chief narrative officer Craig Sherman, who we also had the pleasure of chatting to about Evil Dead The Game, added towards the end of our interview that “anything [Saber Interactive] can do to continue the excitement of the fans is what’s on [it’s] list”.

If you’re wondering where it might go, though, we also asked Willits if there was anything he would like to explore with Evil Dead The Game in the future – a bucket list item, of sorts – and he responded with the following:

“I think, for me, it would be fun to explore the post-apocalyptic Evil Dead world. Remember at the end of Ash vs Evil Dead, he had that vision of the future? You know, that would be fun to explore.”

Source : https://www.theloadout.com/evil-dead-the-game/interview-goty-edition-future-content

Top Bottom