- Joined
- Mar 31, 2013
And I, too, am fresh meat. I'm Missy, I currently co-moderate a Bruce Campbell Tumblr (Appropriately named Fuck Yeah! Bruce Campbell), and I have been a semi-loyal Deadite EST 2005.
Elise41 link said:Hey welcome to the forum Missy!!
Swofty link said:I'm going to the store ... anybody want anything?
Nick el Ass link said:[quote author=Swofty link=topic=660.msg7059#msg7059 date=1365446470]
I'm going to the store ... anybody want anything?
ChrisTfur link said:Hello fellow deadites! I'm new here but have been lurking for years. I love everything Evil Dead, Bruce Campbell & Sam Raimi. I first saw the original when I was 8 or 9. My dad introduced it to me as well as horror films in general and i've been hooked ever since. This seems like a great forum, full of passionate die-hard, loyal fans, that I am proud to now be a member of! "Hail to the King baby!"
oldgame link said:Just realized I never introduced myself, so I might as well post something here. Big movie fan and I mostly love scifi and horror. Have a decent home theater and been into home theater since the laserdisc days. If I'm not watching movies then I'm probably shooting pool.
AshTray link said:Hi hi hi there, Im new to the site n saw we have a intro thread so here i am.
Longtime horror buff im in to the no cgi artsy prosthetics gore...well i perfer it but will watch good horror jes as long as its not too cheesy..
So yea um i play the keyboard, i do alotta horror scores on my organ or 80's style horror on my synthesizer...
I hope one day to get off my ass n go to school for special effects make up n such n get my couple of movie ideas rollin.
I told myself i wasnt gunna do a gaint paragraph but hey here we are so yarp...
Ill see yous guys around...
Snoogans