Sutter Cane
Spinach Chin
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2015
See, this is why i don't have any more motivation/gumption to really post any big full in-depth reviews anymore or theorize about anything in-depth anymore. It's just not fun or as you guys put it ENGAGING to discuss this show anymore when we have this type of stuff happening all the time around here and everyone is just in a bad mood or is just bracing themselves for the worst and probably groaning as loudly as they possibly can during the episode. How can i or someone else who enjoys this show find it fun or engaging to wanna actually discuss this show when the majority of the active people here who do discuss it are grumpy/pissed off because their expectations were let down or weren't met and just wanna be harsh for the sake of being harsh, it's just become a endless cycle each week with each episode. I get it's everyone's opinion and i'm not trying to knock anyone down for their opinion but think about it this way, would you wanna come and talk about something that you love and talk about the story and theorize about what might happen next only to walk into a hall full of people who are bitter/angry and grumpy all the time? No, i certainly wouldn't, it would be miserable to wanna discuss anything at all because the vast majority are pissed off or don't wanna be here at all. If it feel's like i'm attacking anyone or offending anyone here, i'm not attacking anyone, i'm just talking in general about the overall atmosphere I've gotten every time i come on here to try or want to discuss anything relating to this show anymore. the atmosphere as of late has become a "echo chamber" of negativity.
I think i'm gonna bow out of the discussion train at this point, i feel it's just not worth it anymore to discuss the show when the general atmosphere is always the same every week with every episode no matter what happens.
And one last thing, it's a real pain in the ass to see all these future spoiler rants about upcoming episodes clogging up this episode discussion and yes i see they are labeled with naming, but people are going to read it regardless of the warnings given cause it's the current conversation taking place and no one wants to feel left out. It's really a damn shame to see no one is taking into account that some members here would rather not have a whole future event spoiled for them from a new episode just because someone wants to vent their frustrations early. If you guys wanna point out future spoilers or talk about stuff you've seen early, take it to a group dm conversation and talk there about it and not out in the open for everyone to see in a previous episode discussion thread for pete sake's. We're better then this!
Sorry for all the negativity. I know I must sound like a grumpy old man on every post. (I'm not that old by the way
Yes I do have expectations, but I think Evil Dead fans deserved better than this. Did I missed something? Did I gave more depth on the movies than I should? Did Evil Dead was simply the Sharknado of the 80'? Personally I always thought it was way more than that. Am I wrong to think that way? Please someone tell me. I didn't watch Evil Dead back in the day because it was just campy and funny. But because I did believe in that line : The Ultimate experience in grueling terror.
@Joem1k I do not try to confront you or convince you. Just to share my point of view. I'm not here to judge you because you love the show. You have all the rights to like it. I'm not here to bash but to discussed as an ED fan with ED fans. It may not always sound like this in my posts, but unfortunately this is how I feel as a fan right now.
