Evil Dead Apparel | Officially Licensed Thread

Graveyard Goods is releasing an officially licensed The Evil Dead collection this Friday that will only be available for 72 hours!
 
Graveyard Goods is releasing an officially licensed The Evil Dead collection this Friday that will only be available for 72 hours!

Here's the full selection of shirts/hoodies in this collection. I do not personally like this Graveyard Goods style, so like their Evil Dead 2 collection, I will be skipping this stuff. Not a 72 hour window that I will lament the passing of any time soon. Also, if they were gonna make a shirt out of Tom Sullivan art, they should have done one of the illustrations that actually has something to do with the movie, because if it wasn't for the big red THE EVIL DEAD written on the back, a common person would have zero context as to what this shirt was referencing.
vxFJPis.jpeg
keAXDkJ.jpeg
p2Q6qTb.jpeg
ts42ktD.jpeg
Lp2dsS3.jpeg
xiWq4Ht.jpeg
4QqmFDZ.jpeg
9tRTjHs.jpeg
obRUuUp.jpeg
DoNCoTO.jpeg
 
Gutter Garbs now has the Evil Dead 1 license, and will be releasing their first collection this Monday!
The Evil Dead collection is now live, featuring two of Graham Humphreys pieces for the original UK release! All the designs also have a hoodie variant (if you're into hoodies).
da14I7D.jpeg
QBrdYfm.jpeg
Xa170QW.jpeg
 
I kinda like the theme of ED shirts showing only the Deadites, with Ash not being present the same way as David wasn't on the 2013 one.
 
Oh man, this looks sick.

But I already have enough ED t-shirts, so I probably don't want to overdo it.

…although…
 
Here's the new design, available as either a t-shirt, zip-up hoodie, or pullover hoodie. The "Evil Dead 2: Now On Home Video" design from a couple years ago is also being re-released on black or white shirts.
ed2tee.jpg
 
Remember the View-Master? Well, Fright Rags has their own equivalent called "Fright-Scope", which feature reels based on the various horror IPs they have the licenses to. According to this Instagram post, an Evil Dead (not sure if the original or 2013, it just says "Evil Dead") reel pack will be releasing next Friday, April 3rd!
EDIT: They've confirmed it's the original film, not 2013.
 
Last edited:
Remember the View-Master? Well, Fright Rags has their own equivalent called "Fright-Scope", which feature reels based on the various horror IPs they have the licenses to. According to this Instagram post, an Evil Dead (not sure if the original or 2013, it just says "Evil Dead") reel pack will be releasing next Friday, April 3rd!
EDIT: They've confirmed it's the original film, not 2013.

As a kid of the 70's, I'd love a The Evil Dead View-Master!. They'll be bringing out an Evil Dead pencil rub transfer pack next. I'd draw the line at an Evil Dead Rubik's Cube though.

edit: My local museum has stereoscopic postcards of my home town going back to the late 1800's with a vintage view finder to look at them through so View Master didn't invent this or the earlier company mentioned in your link from the 1920's just to be a historically accurate nerd.
 
Last edited:
As a kid of the 70's, I'd love a The Evil Dead View-Master!. They'll be bringing out an Evil Dead pencil rub transfer pack next. I'd draw the line at an Evil Dead Rubik's Cube though.
You never know with the Fright Rags crew! I keep bugging them to do an Evil Dead coloring/activity book like they've done for RoboCop and Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
 
As a kid of the 70's, I'd love a The Evil Dead View-Master!. They'll be bringing out an Evil Dead pencil rub transfer pack next. I'd draw the line at an Evil Dead Rubik's Cube though.

edit: My local museum has stereoscopic postcards of my home town going back to the late 1800's with a vintage view finder to look at them through so View Master didn't invent this or the earlier company mentioned in your link from the 1920's just to be a historically accurate nerd.
How about an Evil Dead coloring book? You can color in it, but don't read from it!
 
Remember the View-Master? Well, Fright Rags has their own equivalent called "Fright-Scope", which feature reels based on the various horror IPs they have the licenses to. According to this Instagram post, an Evil Dead (not sure if the original or 2013, it just says "Evil Dead") reel pack will be releasing next Friday, April 3rd!
EDIT: They've confirmed it's the original film, not 2013.
Fright Rags has posted a teaser image showing the packaging of the reel. While we cannot see all the images, three reels come in a pack, each showing seven screencaps (or 21 total images).
SnapInsta.to_656541302_18575585683045690_8936945717749233404_n.jpg
 
Fright Rags has posted a teaser image showing the packaging of the reel. While we cannot see all the images, three reels come in a pack, each showing seven screencaps (or 21 total images).
View attachment 505
I'm into buying this disc and hopefully it would fit into an old ViewMaster. I know someone in my home town who's selling those cheaply.

The one reel shown in this Fright Rags advertisement picture shows 15 images on that single reel which doesn't add up to 3 reels with 7 images on each? .. with any luck, 15 images times 3 will add up to 45 images instead.
 
Last edited:
A little bit off topic but I'm now browsing through the Fright Rags website because I like lots of their stuff and I stumbled upon 100 USD sunglasses from They Live, a movie about the issues of rampant consumerism. Oh, the irony.
 
The one reel shown in this Fright Rags advertisement picture shows 15 images on that single reel which doesn't add up to 3 reels with 7 images on each? .. with any luck, 15 images times 3 will add up to 45 images instead.
Each reel has a stereoscopic pair of separate images, depicting left-eye and right-eye views of the same scene. Yes there's technically 45 images, but only 21 scenes depicted.
 
Top Bottom