Evil Dead Apparel | Officially Licensed Thread

Each reel has a stereoscopic pair of separate images, depicting left-eye and right-eye views of the same scene. Yes there's technically 45 images, but only 21 scenes depicted.
The reel pack's a reasonable $15 as well. The viewfinder's only $20 and if I'm reading correctly, it comes with two reels so maybe you can ask for The Evil Dead and get the whole lot for just $20?.. it says the reels included consist of classic horror moments so probably not ..

 
Images of the Evil Dead Fright-Scope Reels for archival sake. Also it is curious how the ED1 copyright info is now back to Renaissance Pictures (as seen on the middle of the reel) and not StudioCanal (which is what it was on the new Gutter Garbs shirts from February).
AE08dkZ.jpeg
F38RMvt.jpeg
9ApmF0b.jpeg
 
Images of the Evil Dead Fright-Scope Reels for archival sake. Also it is curious how the ED1 copyright info is now back to Renaissance Pictures (as seen on the middle of the reel) and not StudioCanal (which is what it was on the new Gutter Garbs shirts from February).
If I remember correctly, StudioCanal manages the Evil Dead brand for Europe, so maybe Gutter Grabs is a European company?
 
If I remember correctly, StudioCanal manages the Evil Dead brand for Europe, so maybe Gutter Grabs is a European company?
The Evil Dead 2 T Shirt I bought not too long ago in Norwich, England has a StudioCanal label inside.
 
If I remember correctly, StudioCanal manages the Evil Dead brand for Europe, so maybe Gutter Grabs is a European company?
Not just Europe, the deal was for world-wide merchandising rights.
 
Got the Evil Dead Fright-Scope slide pack and I gotta say... I'm impressed. The packaging is resealable, which is nice for people like me who like to display pieces like this (though I did buy one to keep mint in box). The images selected are a nice mix of screenshots and the on-set promotional photos. My only complaint... and maybe it was something I was doing, maybe I was looking at it from the wrong angle, or somehow there was a mix up in the manufacturing, I don't know for sure... but at least one image on each reel was "inverted". By inverted, I mean the background was in the foreground and the character/object of the foreground was in the background. Again, it could totally be a me problem, but it was noticeable. I am willing to forgive it though, because all the other images look fantastic.

Overall, I give it a solid 8.5/10. Very unique collectible, would 100% buy again (or buy more reels of if they do anymore Evil Dead films or other movies that interest me).
 
Fright Rags does such a good job with this stuff; total legends. Probably my fave horror merch company.
 
I guess if you're rich and into camo, you'll love Middle of Beyond's new Evil Dead 2 merch drop... the all-cameo collection! There's a zip-up hoodie, pants, shorts, a sweatshirt (WITH POCKETS!) and a cross-body bag, as well as a wallet, throw blanket, and bandana.
WqVdp2P.jpeg
B2Qc0Pq.jpeg
fzMwUVR.jpeg
GzLGNEC.jpeg
eLGOK20.jpeg
YZXaYja.jpeg
iZa4y6V.jpeg
TJN4jT1.jpeg
 
The Evil Dead collection is now live, featuring two of Graham Humphreys pieces for the original UK release! All the designs also have a hoodie variant (if you're into hoodies).
da14I7D.jpeg
QBrdYfm.jpeg
Xa170QW.jpeg

I remember this below exact design with the blue background being sold through Fangoria magazine the same time Evil Dead 2 was released. I got to see one up close and personal at the time and it had a foam rubber 'puff print' effect back then and wasn't available as a black T Shirt, only white.

 
Last edited:
EVIL DEAD RISE COLLECTION IS NOW LIVE! Three t-shirts, a sweet long-sleeved shirt, and a hoodie.
SgHCWKE.jpeg
QXIkKSu.jpeg
FMwDme4.jpeg
lmna4DO.jpeg
 
I really like some of the Cavity Colors designs. I got their Evil Dead Rise as well as the new From Dusk Till Dawn one.

The problem with their t-shirts is that their M size is a bit too small for me while the L size is a bit too large. Which is even more frustrating since I now also pay like extra 30 bucks per order on tariffs from the US to Europe. :(
 
A company called rucking fotten (yes, all lower case) that specializes in officially licensed apparel inspired by Japanese posters is releasing an Evil Dead 1 collection on May 15th. This company also did an officially licensed Evil Dead 2 series last year/year before(?) and had some other ED1 stuff (though I'm not entirely sure if that earlier stuff was official). Not exactly my cup of tea, but there may be some people here into this sort of thing.


EDIT: Their Facebook has images of the official ED1 merch coming on the 15th. NGL that Ash shirt is pretty badass...
QkYndhW.jpeg
OB8u94y.jpeg
A4k6tXh.jpeg
kLq9t63.jpeg
KcwF6xa.jpeg
 
Here's a promo and some of their official ED2 stuff:
rrSWrPM.jpeg
6ZDDqwv.jpeg
VQiGCZk.jpeg


This is their older ED1 stuff that I'm not 100% if it was officially licensed or not.
iPgkvjI.jpeg
LrLkJgr.jpeg
 
but there may be some people here into this sort of thing.

Yes, and that would be me, lol... I'm a sucker for that japanese poster design style and I love the red and black ED2 baseball tee they got there. I'd totally wear that denim jacket too.
 
The collection is now live for a limited time! Here are the other shirts that were not in the preview images:
The classic promo image on the front with a big THE EVIL DEAD logo on the back:
01rPmv1.jpeg
2uqqtob.jpeg

A hoodie that has the cool Japanese design on the back:
Hnwqh5E.jpeg
FzkWgzs.jpeg

Short-sleeve t-shirt version of the Japanese design (which we saw in the previews as a long sleeve). There's also a glow in the dark variant that has already sold out in all sizes.
lBeahgs.jpeg
oTJ86vG.jpeg

Two different shirts. Not a fan of the new demon hands they put with the "raised chainsaw" design.
mM7f9N7.jpeg
WMySK1J.jpeg

Finally, a Book of The Dead (which the site calls the Necronomicon) shirt with front and back printing.
gzwWMj3.jpeg
wg6LQ8J.jpeg
 
Chinese company Rucking Fotten's website on their current Evil Dead merch ..

For anyone ordering outside of the U.S., it's important to note that:

'Customers outside the U.S. are responsible for all taxes, duties, and import fees per local laws.'

 
Chinese company Rucking Fotten's website on their current Evil Dead merch ..

For anyone ordering outside of the U.S., it's important to note that:

'Customers outside the U.S. are responsible for all taxes, duties, and import fees per local laws.'

Yep. Get ready to pay for the t-shirt a second time on tariffs fees.
 
Yep. Get ready to pay for the t-shirt a second time on tariffs fees.
I once bought a Dietz No. 2 railway lantern on ebay (the same type Ash uses in the cabin in The Evil Dead) ... then I got hit with an extra fee of £70 which was more than I paid for for the lantern. The lantern was being shipped from the U.S. .

If you live in the UK and buy something from the U.S. online, the trick is to ask the person mailing it to you to write GIFT in large letters on the packaging so you can get round paying the extra tax.

I don't know but this trick might also work for China's rucking fotten company?. It'd be a worth a go anyway.
 
I once bought a Dietz No. 2 railway lantern on ebay (the same type Ash uses in the cabin in The Evil Dead) ... then I got hit with an extra fee of £70 which was more than I paid for for the lantern. The lantern was being shipped from the U.S. .

If you live in the UK and buy something from the U.S. online, the trick is to ask the person mailing it to you to write GIFT in large letters on the packaging so you can get round paying the extra tax.

I don't know but this trick might also work for China's rucking fotten company?. It'd be a worth a go anyway.
From the couple of stuff I bought from eBay over the past year, they added the tariff fees themselves, so the price was higher, but on the other hand the orders then went straight to me without Czech customs dealing with it, calculating the tariffs and so on. So it's actually a more straightforward system than from a regular online store.
 
Top Bottom