Evil Dead Apparel | Officially Licensed Thread

I think that Necronomicon pocket notebook is a restock. I'm pretty sure I had one of those from Fright Rags a couple years back.
Looking into it, it comes from one of their earliest waves of merch back in 2017. It wasn't "official", but part of a general Necronomicon themed set of stuff.
ezgif-1a762ac7704b8b.jpg
 
New collection is live. Here is the high-quality artwork for the two shirts:
t11hOIL.jpeg
EXkXGE2.jpeg

I also asked Fright Rags on Instagram about getting more print-on-demand releases of their older Evil Dead 1 and 2 designs (as in ones that were not included as part of the Fright Rags Customs launch) and they said they're coming later this year!
 
Last edited:
UK-based horror apparel company Hell on Shirts has an officially licensed Evil Dead 2 collection of t-shirts, shorts, sweatpants, and hoodies. I don't know when this collection launched, but these are the current offerings as of now:
zueZovT.jpeg
q5iIs8q.jpeg
8gq3gFr.jpeg
GeCRF2z.jpeg
Mxm9JpA.jpeg
tHZDCHw.jpeg
eQLJ8FJ.jpeg
bpq3cY5.jpeg
ZxfJ4sX.jpeg
 
OK, I need the VHS one and the bottom right one!
 
oh, these are cool!
 
Horror apparel company Terror Threads has a new collection of officially licensed Evil Dead 2 shirts coming tomorrow (May 21st). They've had the ED2 license for awhile, and seeing as how I've done posts about Fright Rags and Cavity Colors, I figured it was about time Terror Threads finally got their own post.

Some of their previous designs:
lg7xexP.jpeg
84CadB8.jpeg
xWcC1C4.jpeg
A5qwbvE.jpeg
OiZgfBe.jpeg
 
The two new designs are officially on sale! These designs are also sold as hoodies and as women's shirts.
jqoHHpQ.jpeg
sMSIKVL.jpeg
 
For those of you who may have missed out, I just got an e-mail from Cavity Colors saying that some of their Evil Dead 2 designs are back in stock! It's mainly the designs from last May (the ones in the first post on this thread), plus the older one with Ash stopping Henrietta's eye out on the cellar door.
 
Not sure how common this knowledge is, but Fright Rags shirts are now being sold in actual physical shops... Spencer's! I just saw this 2020 ED1 design in the Spencer's at my local mall (along with a handful of other Fright Rags designs for other IPs). I don't know if the stores are getting sold old warehouse backstock or if these are freshly printed, but it probably wouldn't hurt to check your closest location to see what they have!
d8ZR1zZ.jpeg
 
Not sure how common this knowledge is, but Fright Rags shirts are now being sold in actual physical shops... Spencer's! I just saw this 2020 ED1 design in the Spencer's at my local mall (along with a handful of other Fright Rags designs for other IPs). I don't know if the stores are getting sold old warehouse backstock or if these are freshly printed, but it probably wouldn't hurt to check your closest location to see what they have!
d8ZR1zZ.jpeg
Oh boy if they sold Fright Rags shirts in my country, it would save me so much time and money (especially money on the tariffs).
 
Into the second and the fourth one MCT28 posted!
 
Oh man, that's cool!!
 
Gutter Garbs has reprinted old designs and added some new ones to their officially licensed DARKMAN 35th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION!
As of the posting of this, there is a 10% off sale on all Darkman material on there (though I do not know for how long) until this Sunday.
 
NICE
 
Fright Rags has silently added MORE older ED1, 2, and AOD designs to their site!
GGRJHe6.jpeg
re1ukKh.jpeg
pvacKSt.jpeg

VpimDXl.jpeg
SXwK5a2.jpeg
UGQqWtx.jpeg
 
Top Bottom