Evil Dead Auctions Listings (memorabilia, props, Ebay etc.)

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I own two of these and both display slight cracking on the white area at the top of the box of the outer case due to their age. It's worth noting to new collectors of vintage Evil Dead material that this Palace Pictures cassette tape was the very first home release anywhere in the world. This one looks to be in near mint condition and in slightly better shape than my two copies. To be complete/perfect, it would also have a Palace Pictures promotional card, the 'WIN A TON OF MEAT' competition card but in all, this one looks to be in beautiful condition .. this one's a 'yellow label' (the colour of the label attached to the cassette tape). They were also manufactured with white or red labels as variants ..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Evil...647219?hash=item52460e18b3:g:oBEAAOSwXoJfv-gz

che guevara

Primitive Screwhead
Hi, quick question, (sorry, Im a newbie here, so if this question has been answered before, or if I'm posting in the wrong thread, apologies in advance) I have the following DVD (as mentioned on your site):

Army of Darkness Limited Edition DVD

However, every item I see online is of a limited edition of 30.000, mine is nr 525 out of 4000.. Strange thing is that the images are the same (front an back, except the numbers), any idea what's going on??

Greetings, Che

Last edited:

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Hi, quick question, (sorry, Im a newbie here, so if this question has been answered before, or if I'm posting in the wrong thread, apologies in advance) I have the following DVD (as mentioned on your site):

Army of Darkness Limited Edition DVD

However, every item I see online is of a limited edition of 30.000, mine is nr 525 out of 4000.. Strange thing is that the images are the same (front an back, except the numbers), any idea what's going on??

Greetings, Che
Which DVD is it on this link to SeeNoEvil's website?

Book Of The Dead - The Definitive Evil Dead Website

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I own the Commodore 64 The Evil Dead game cassette tape, I don't own the Spectrum 48K Cauldron B side release although neither version are impossible to get as we know, different formats although both versions are familiar to Evil Dead rarity collectors ... I've just discovered something new that's not even recorded in old school Evil Dead gaming history .. Palace also released this game in the rare BBC micro format, someone's got one and they're selling it on ebay. The seller lives near me so I might try and haggle them down a lot on the asking price. To be fair to the seller, hardly anyone was using a BBC computer anymore at the time this game would have been released and even less of those people would have wanted to buy this obscure game title so yep .. this is extremely rare and possibly the only one left ..

Vintage Video Game BBC The Evil Dead *Very Rare!* | eBay

Last edited:

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I used to have this exact same poster on my bedroom wall when I was about 14 and Evil dead 2 had just been released. I remember paying 20p for it from a video store that had a box full of excess advertising posters, I can't remember what happened to it ..

Evil Dead 2 Dead By Dawn Original Used UK Video Promo A2 Movie Poster Mint Rare | eBay

We might benefit from Morsoth's help to translate this from French to English .. Evil Dead 2 black and white negatives, perhaps vintage advertising material? ..

Evil dead two: dead by dawn! sam raimi rare 8 negative press promo cinema | eBay

I love the grindhouse vibe of this T Shirt and the different horror crews listed on the back of it. I'd buy it but it's extra small. ..

Vintage Evil Dead T-Shirt XS "READ" WOMAN MYSTIC MUSEUM RENAISSANCE PICTURE RARE | eBay

Ash Vs Evil Dead promo buttons .. blood on the cabin floor ..

SDCC 2015 Ash vs Evil Dead Pins All 4 Set Comic Con San Diego Swag Rare Buttons | eBay

Evil Dead The Musical temporary tattoo transfer

EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL 2 Card Lot PROMOTIONAL TEMPORARY TATTOO 2006 Super Rare | eBay

Attachments

• s-l64(1).jpg
    s-l64(1).jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Sutter Cane

Spinach Chin
We might benefit from Morsoth's help to translate this from French to English .. Evil Dead 2 black and white negatives, perhaps vintage advertising material? ..

Evil dead two: dead by dawn! sam raimi rare 8 negative press promo cinema | eBay

/QUOTE]

I am French-Canadian, here your translation. Some parts was already translated in the ad:

Hello : rare 8 photos negatives B/W cinema documents very rare! press archive! Size approx /10x12 cm

press photos negatives for TV broadcast / or cinema promotion for review or editing of the press kit: press photo negatives issued for TV broadcast or movie . !!!!

attention for information the photos negatives seen in real life are magnificent and are much sharper than the ones shown on this ad. condition: VGC (very good condition)

You can combine purchases, shipping remains 7 euro regardless the quantity of photos sets, press kits or posters. For your order you pay 7 euro shipping for the first item, Then you pay only the price of any additionnal items!!!

+ IN THE LAHIRE71 SHOP + 45,000 cinema DOCUMENTS vintage cinema posters: press kits: press photos

SOLD PHOTOS ARE NEVER DIGITAL COPIES.
IMPORTANT / The seller sells only one item : the image support.For the record, items are sold second-hand, without exploitation, reproduction or broadcasting rights. They are exclusively intended for personal use as collectible items. Consequently, no item may be reproduced or used for any purpose of exploitation, broadcasting or marketing, in any form whatsoever, without the prior written consent of its author or his/her successors. In no case shall the seller be liable for any use that is contrary to current or future copyright laws.Item features are presented as accurately and objectively as possible. The scan or the photo of the item confirms this description which nevertheless remains subjective.The watermark protecting the item for its publication on the web will obviously not appear on the item being sent

Please read the conditions of sale carefully before bidding
Look at my other sales! (to combine your purchases)

PAYMENT / PAYMENT: by check (only for French buyers) or Paypal!

Shipping made with care: Items are ship in a cardboard envelope

France shipping: Flat fees = 7 euros (COLISSIMO with tracking)

Look at my other sales! (to combine your purchases)

Warning ! Please do your payment within 7 days. Do not forget to provide the following information with your payment: your address and the name of the item!!

New Members: Welcome, but please only bid on real purchases; people with a profile of 0 to 5 evaluation, please send me an e-mail before bidding!!

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
I've not seen this ED2 hero pose Ash front cover French magazine before. It's clearly vintage as it also mentions the musician Grace Jones on the front cover .. it looks to be rare? ..

aED2frenchmag.jpg

Top Bottom