Evil Dead Auctions Listings (memorabilia, props, Ebay etc.)

Haha, I would totally shit myself every time I saw Ellie's head in my room.
Just added the link to score one of these masks from Etsy in my above link Kain. It'd be good fun to shit people up next Halloween with one of these.
 
These Evil Dead socks remind me of 2000 when the internet was awash with anything you can imagine but with 'The Evil Dead' printed on it somehow then available to buy. We even had forum members mocking that crap and they had a fair point a lot of the time.

I had access to two unlimited ink/paper printers at the time so I printed off as much of it as I could find which has now been digitally archived by our Rob over at www.bookofthedead.ws.
.. anyway, it's 2023 now and here's some Evil Dead socks .. I'd like a pair, I'm not going to lie.

 
This prop deadite head was used to develop the final flying demon for the end of Evil Dead 2 and it's up for auction. The starting bid's only £400. This one was a test piece so not screen used.


So is Ash's chainsaw blade from Evil Dead II's alternate opening that was cut from the film.

 
Last edited:
This prop deadite head was used to develop the final flying demon for the end of Evil Dead 2 and it's up for auction. The starting bid's only £400. This one was a test piece so not screen used.


So is Ash's chainsaw blade from Evil Dead's alternate opening that was cut from the film.


An alternate opening for Evil Dead2 !? Never heard of that before! I would love to see the finished shot.
 
Yeah, but that's behind the scenes footage. I meant I'd like to see what was actually shot, the stuff they originally intended to put in the film.
Wouldn't we all .. I've just found this mat painting that also looks in early stages for the ED2 destroyed bridge scene .. I imagine back then Sam would have used the Introvision tech to complete that shot? ..

aed2mat001.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wouldn't we all .. I've just found this mat painting that also looks in early stages for the ED2 destroyed bridge scene .. I imagine back then Sam would have used the Introvision tech to complete that shot? ..

View attachment 322
Maybe I don't understand what you mean (Sorry not native english speaker). But that mat painting is actually in ED2 movie. It's only a 5 second shot.


 
Maybe I don't understand what you mean (Sorry not native english speaker). But that mat painting is actually in ED2 movie. It's only a 5 second shot.



Yep, you're correct .. I described it as being from Evil Dead 2 in my post, it is the screen used mat painting.
 
Daance with meeee! .. someone paid $31,250 for Steve Wang's Evil Dead 2 dancing round the tree stop motion puppet last year ..


Someone else now owns an Evil Dead 2 screen used miniature cabin as of two years ago .. $34,375


Linda's screen used burial site and tree model miniature from Evil Dead 2

 
Last edited:
I love Propstore, but man they valuate everything at such high prices sometimes!
 
I love Propstore, but man they valuate everything at such high prices sometimes!

That's because they take 25% from the seller, and the buyer has to pay them an extra 25%. So Propstore end up getting effectively 50% of the selling price. It's a great swindle, but one has to see how much work they do in preserving/seeking out props that would otherwise rot away in someone's attic sadly. They've contributed hugely to the building the prop collecting community, of people that want to save these things.

Though, their 50% is an absolute swindle.
 
Top Bottom