Evil Dead Auctions Listings (memorabilia, props, Ebay etc.)

I've not seen this ED2 hero pose Ash front cover French magazine before. It's clearly vintage as it also mentions the musician Grace Jones on the front cover .. it looks to be rare? ..


I have a scan of the ED pages from that L'Ecran Fantastique #82 - July 1987, here; https://www.bookofthedead.ws/website/features_magazines.html
 
This T Shirt looks to be a Walking Dead/Army Of Darkness mash up? .. I don't know who's made it? ..

aevildeadtshirt001.jpg
 
Howard Berger of KNB F/X gives Grim Life Collective a tour of their L.A. studio, the last remaining life sized deadite prop can be seen and is discussed at 22:40 in this video:

 
I'll be buying this Tales From The Crypt fan inspired Evil Dead T Shirt :cool:


Nice patch:


Ash Vs Evil Dead Value Stop shopping bag:


I wouldn't pay £250 for this Ash's possessed hand flipping the bird but I would pay £100:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/122...evil+dead&ref=search_in_grid-4-23&frs=1&sca=1

This 1/1 scale wall hanging of possessed Ash is more like it cost wise at £225:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/117...re+the+evil+dead&ref=search_in_grid-5-3&sca=1

and ..



I'm tempted to buy this shirt as well:

 
Last edited:
I've just bought the pin because (obviously) I'm a fan of The Evil Dead but also because I'm a fan of that John Cusack film 'Say Anything' .. the one when his character woos his girlfriend back by holding an 80's ghetto blaster over his head to play her a song. In this instance though, Ash is holding the Panasonic reel to reel instead to woo whatever :cool:

aashsayanythingpin.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure how Tom Sullivan will feel about this Book of the Dead replica. It's pretty good though ..

 
I don't think this website even delivers this item.

It looks like a scam, the site is owned by a company in HONGKONG.

The trust pilot reviews are awful : https://fr.trustpilot.com/review/magicin.co.uk

With a reverse image search, it looks like this "replica" is available on aliexpress and even on amazon, but the final products looks nothing like the photo
 
I don't think this website even delivers this item.

It looks like a scam, the site is owned by a company in HONGKONG.

The trust pilot reviews are awful : https://fr.trustpilot.com/review/magicin.co.uk

With a reverse image search, it looks like this "replica" is available on aliexpress and even on amazon, but the final products looks nothing like the photo
Well spotted and thank you Eklas.
 
I'm fond of this T Shirt ..


.. and this one ..


The 2014 Comic Con Sam Raimi action figure ..



Turkish Army of Darkness VCD ..


Army of Darkness dealer promo only VHS ..

 
More weird and wonderful collectables ..



 
This screen used AOD soldier's helmet has just been auctioned off ..

 
This is going to appeal to an extremely select number of folks (or collecting completionists), but there's going to be a licensed ED2 makeup set by Creature Cosmetics coming out in March.

(Well, I'm excited about it!)
 

Posted on facebook today ..

Ash vs Evil Dead Fans​

Randy Arbogast · 32 m ·

https://www.facebook.com/#
Just got this little gem in the mail today it's from Black site studios it's called the nobody cabin but it's really modeled after the evil Dead cabin if not it's pretty darn close to it think I'll put it together this weekend I have to print out the instructions yet other than that really nice kit made out of MDF.






Obviously it isn't a perfect replica but it's not too bad IMO ..


 
It's too late to bid on this Ash vs Evil Dead rubber prop boomstick but at least we now know one is out there ..

'This rubber 12-gauge, double-barreled Remington stunt shotgun is painted brown and black to appear to be made of blue cobalt steel and walnut stock wood. Diamond patterns are engraved on the barrel and grip. The Boomstick is in fair overall condition with flaking paint and cracking throughout the rubber. Dimensions: 31" x 2 1/2" x 5" (78.75 cm x 6.5 cm x 12.75 cm)'

The winning bid was $4,687.50 after 6 bids.

 
Last edited:
New Evil Dead Rise teeshirt lines coming from Fight Rags and Cavity Colors:



 
Evil Dead Rise collectibles. Prices are sky high at the moment. Give it 6 months and most of this stuff will be at least half the price ..





 
Thanks mhb2862, I've deleted my previous post/link and your reply to it which automatically included the link as a potential scam sale on your observations. Good work.
 
Top Bottom