Evil Dead Auctions Listings (memorabilia, props, Ebay etc.)

Hello everyone,

My name's Joel. I sold a few copies of the Evil Dead 2 cabin paintings to Rob (Book of the Dead website) in '14. I tried to contact him recently, but he didn't reply. He must be away or busy at work.

In short, I need about $200 to pay off an immediate debt. This isn't my usual style, but if anyone is interested, I can tell you the source for nine objects in Evil Dead 1&2 and send you the links where to purchase them cheap. To my knowledge, nobody from the production team has released the details. And no, I can't send the physical copies. Same deal as Rob; whoever wins the bid can do as they wish, and I won't release the info elsewhere.

The items are as follows: Cabin painting 3 and 4 in the back bedroom of Evil Dead 2. The pie plate from the kitchen of Evil Dead 2. The book on the floor in the original Evil Dead. The tin in the water in the original Evil Dead. The magazine and ad on the floor of the main room of Evil Dead 2. Two objects in the bathroom of Evil Dead 2. And I'll throw in the can with the rat in Evil Dead 1, but you'll have to find it yourself. It's incredibly rare, and was old at the time of filming.

I might release some physical copies of more stuff later on, including the red books, shotgun ammo and so forth.
 
RE: EVIL DEAD 2 prop ebay.......

Hi there Hellbilly1965.

Is this your auction? Can you describe this a bit further and how you originally acquired it?

The auction describes the stones and wooden base, but what about the skull and cross? Where were those sourced?

Was this whole piece constructed by Tony Elwood? How big is this?

Thanks!
 
RE: EVIL DEAD 2 prop ebay.......

eViL DeAdiTe said:
Hi there Hellbilly1965.

Is this your auction? Can you describe this a bit further and how you originally acquired it?

The auction describes the stones and wooden base, but what about the skull and cross? Where were those sourced?

Was this whole piece constructed by Tony Elwood? How big is this?

Thanks!

The skull was sculpted and painted by me. the cross is material from the ED2 cabin ext location. Tony didn't work on this piece. its 1/1 scale (full size).  Thanks, DB.
 
RE: EVIL DEAD 2 prop ebay.......

Hellbilly1965 said:
eViL DeAdiTe said:
Hi there Hellbilly1965.

Is this your auction? Can you describe this a bit further and how you originally acquired it?

The auction describes the stones and wooden base, but what about the skull and cross? Where were those sourced?

Was this whole piece constructed by Tony Elwood? How big is this?

Thanks!

The skull was sculpted and painted by me. the cross is material from the ED2 cabin ext location. Tony didn't work on this piece. its 1/1 scale (full size).  Thanks, DB.

Cool. I've sent you a PM. Thanks
 
A full sized Evil ED replica (from the waist up anyway) .... this looks perfect ... "We are the things that were and shall be again", I just need to find a spare $4000 plus dollars plus postage ... which isn't going to happen ... it's brilliant though! ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-1-EVIL-ED-DEADITE-BUST-TORSO-EVIL-DEAD-2-SAM-RAIMI-BRUCE-CAMPBELL-PROP/262237323262?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D35220%26meid%3D4e89eb9e8f3d489c9168285d7c81b38a%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D7%26sd%3D111895942421
 
Hellbilly it's a shame you never returned my PM. Maybe don't bother posting any further auctions if you won't reply to questions about them. Thanks
 
I just now seen your message... what ever man, your sand box...ssshhzz.


Also evil deadite.....Theres a few of the older people on here that know me. probably more so Rob from evildeadchainsaws. I have not one single issue answering any question about anything I sell. You want me to prove what I say was legit. ask the ones that have dealt with me in the pass. But then again, I don't need to prove anything to anyone but the ones that want to buy from me. I go to lengths to show proof of authenticity.
 
Hellbilly1965 said:
I just now seen your message... what ever man, your sand box...ssshhzz.


Also evil deadite.....Theres a few of the older people on here that know me. probably more so Rob from evildeadchainsaws. I have not one single issue answering any question about anything I sell. You want me to prove what I say was legit. ask the ones that have dealt with me in the pass. But then again, I don't need to prove anything to anyone but the ones that want to buy from me. I go to lengths to show proof of authenticity.



Hellbilly, that's the point I guess. I was actually very interested in purchasing the item, but you did not go to any lengths to validate its authenticity with me, as you claim you would in your statement above. So I asked some more detailed questions in a PM, and then never heard back from you.

I'm an older board member as well, and an avid ED/AoD prop collector, and I don't happen to know you. If you have other known board members who can vouch for you, that's great, but you didn't share that information with me.

Sorry you have taken this personally, but soliciting on a message board without proper follow-up can sometimes be misconstrued as spamming, which may not have been the case here, but has been with others.

Now that I know a little more about you, maybe we can do business sometime in the future? Take care.
 
A very nice ED2 Ash with accessories from custom sculptor betomatali but the price is insane !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/betomatali-ASH-WILLIAMS-EVIL-DEAD-2-RARE-1-6-/281936599888?hash=item41a4bb1b50:g:kScAAOSwG-1WweIR

9 Beyond Dead by Dawn comic book promo posters at a probably reasonable price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVIL-DEAD-2-BEYOND-DEAD-BY-DAWN-RETAILER-PROMO-POSTER-11-X-17-RARE-/182003422536?hash=item2a603fd548:g:WF0AAOSwl8NVV0DN

A vintage promo Army of Darkness T shirt, comes unwashed with free vintage stains and holes ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Army-of-Darkness-Movie-Promo-Shirt-Sz-XL-L-Dungeons-Dragons-Boris-Mystical-/252277693015?hash=item3abcec1a57:g:z8AAAOSwFMZWtEH9
 
Swofty said:
A very nice ED2 Ash with accessories from custom sculptor betomatali but the price is insane !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/betomatali-ASH-WILLIAMS-EVIL-DEAD-2-RARE-1-6-/281936599888?hash=item41a4bb1b50:g:kScAAOSwG-1WweIR

You are better of with the Ash figure Sideshow is selling, looks better anyway imo  :)
 
Swofty said:
A very nice ED2 Ash with accessories from custom sculptor betomatali but the price is insane !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/betomatali-ASH-WILLIAMS-EVIL-DEAD-2-RARE-1-6-/281936599888?hash=item41a4bb1b50:g:kScAAOSwG-1WweIR

Very nice. The accessories, body type, and head sculpt of this are superior to the one Sideshow is releasing later this year, but wow pricey indeed!
 
eViL DeAdiTe said:
Very nice. The accessories, body type, and head sculpt of this are superior to the one Sideshow is releasing later this year, but wow pricey indeed!

Beto's items are pricey but it seems the guy has added an extra $800 on top of what he bought it for :lol 

Here is my figure sculpted by Beto with upgrades. I am working on a V2 currently along with a 1/6 diorama. 

 
Please remember, I never validate these sales, I just report them ..

Abdul Alhazred has written this book about the necronomicon ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-The-Necronomicon-by-Abdul-Alhazred-Paperback-Book-English-Free-Shipping-/361460119226?hash=item5428b3b6ba:g:N3gAAOSwZG9WhqcF

Burn Notice actor used screen gloves ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burn-Notice-prop-Bruce-Campbell-s-Evil-Dead-actor-used-Sam-Axe-Work-Gloves-/141903414397?hash=item210a1a447d:g:SoEAAOSw7ThUpkvg

..... and Bruce's trousers from the same show ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burn-Notice-wardrobe-Sam-Axe-Chuck-Finley-s-Green-Cargo-Pants-Bruce-Campbell-/141909149421?hash=item210a71c6ed:g:BDsAAOSw8-tWYPWO
 
I don't remember seeing this ED2 VHS release from Argentina before, I'd love to have it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/rare-vintage-1989-VHS-EVIL-DEAD-2-Reimi-Campbell-PAL-N-ARGENTINA-terror-horror-/172121728645?hash=item2813412685:g:dQoAAOSwxp9W2Ma2
 
The cheapest one yet .. the promo 'Groovy' sound effect button for Ash V Evil Dead .. I believe Kain has one of these babies .. and this one is boxed .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-TV-Show-Groovy-Audio-Button-Rare-Promotional-Starz-2015-New-/182100261527?hash=item2a66057a97:g:qbQAAOSwIUNXF7~1

And a T Shirt for the show .. I'm not sure if this is licensed or not ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Tee-Shirt-Black-Top-Short-Sleeves-Poster-Authentic-Mens-/401111940091?var=&hash=item5d64227bfb:m:ma9WqrnilZRZxUIXrhvsxYA

I'd love this baseball cap ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-Comic-Con-2015-Exclusive-Starz-Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Starz-Baseball-Cap-Hat-RARE-/331819263803?hash=item4d41f8273b:g:6A0AAOSwFnFV97GZ

This T Shirt is being sold as vintage .. I've not seen it before, does anyone know how old this is and its provenance ? ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-XXL-The-Evil-Dead-Army-Of-Darkness-Yo-She-Bitch-LETS-GO-T-Shirt-/111978512886?hash=item1a127081f6:g:2w4AAOSw1DtXELY-
 
Under Let's Go on the shirt, you can see where the licensing information which is common. You could always ask of a close up from the seller to verify.
 
Elise41 said:
Under Let's Go on the shirt, you can see where the licensing information which is common. You could always ask of a close up from the seller to verify.

Thanks Elise .. I'm not so keen on buying it for myself but I'd be interested to know if it was a licensed shirt.
 
Russian collectables ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Evil-Dead-1-3-DVD-Trilogy-3-discs-Russian-Collectors-Edition-RARE-OOP-NEW-/121963796244?hash=item1c659bd714:g:27YAAOSwgApXCPOV
 
Top Bottom