Scream Factory Army Of Darkness Collectiors Edition Coming

ashevildead123 said:
thats not what I was trying to say.....

people are going to critcism that's cool, I am
Just asking people to be respectable about it.
these people did more for army of darkness 
then anchor bay ever did.

I thought rhino scream factory shout factory were the same company? 

you people have me socializing more than I ever had been in a long while. Lol


That is what we on Deadites are here for, haha. New Evil Dead content of a non remake variety is what we have been waiting to see for so long, and now it will be hard to get people to stop talking.
 
Nick el Ass said:
ashevildead123 said:
thats not what I was trying to say.....

people are going to critcism that's cool, I am
Just asking people to be respectable about it.
these people did more for army of darkness 
then anchor bay ever did.

I thought rhino scream factory shout factory were the same company? 

you people have me socializing more than I ever had been in a long while. Lol


That is what we on Deadites are here for, haha. New Evil Dead content of a non remake variety is what we have been waiting to see for so long, and now it will be hard to get people to stop talking.

I'm not entirely sure if Rhino turned into Shout Factory at this point, tho they have similar aims!

And exactly!
 
Annd survey says they're two different companies.

To drag things back on-topic, Scream Factory's announcement has gotten some positive buzz 
 
SOON

tumblr_nvgo0plQvl1rgetbio1_540.jpg
 
When I get mine it's never leaving my side. Or my DVD player, likely :D
 
If you order direct from Shout Factory, you get the set two weeks before it streets, and a poster with the artwork from the new cover on it.

I don't particularly enjoy the artwork, so I ordered with my local DVD seller 'cause they need the business.
 
I pre-ordered from Amazon for 15 bucks with some credit I had.
 
I might give away my slip cover from my set,
I might give away my shocker and Escape 
from New York as well.
 
I can confirm the following.

director's cut is the MGM version,
confirmed by the MGM lion at the
start of the movie, it has the shot
of evil ash ripping the dress from sheila.

men behind the army is on disc 3 
but not listed on the back.

deleted scenes are the same.

has never before seen storyboards.

Tv cut is still edited has weird playback.
i don't have a HDTV so I can't comment the quality
third disc has no thumbnail on ps3 comes up as bdav or something.
 
Mine shipped and will most likely get it next week. Seriously can't wait!
 
Picking up mine tomorrow!
 
Well guys.. sorry to have to report this
but I found another error...

on the theatrical cut, the 
part where ash is running 
from the evil in the woods.
 
the shot of ash falling from a
small hill while yelling has
been cut out, but the audio
of him yeling is still there.

I don't know if that was intentional.
 
When anyone gets round to watching the Director's Cut, I would be very interested to read what the quality is like on those extra scenes. I'm particularly thinking of the extra stuff in the Windmill which is very blurry on most editions in the past. (I seem to remember there was a Japanese version which looked lovely.)

Please understand, I'm not impatient. I know you guys have only just received these! But I'm sure there will be reviews, so if you'd include that I'd really appreciate it.
 
Top Bottom