ashevildead123
Loud Mouth Braggart
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2015
- Location
- Arkansas
Mardeadite said:When anyone gets round to watching the Director's Cut, I would be very interested to read what the quality is like on those extra scenes. I'm particularly thinking of the extra stuff in the Windmill which is very blurry on most editions in the past. (I seem to remember there was a Japanese version which looked lovely.)
Please understand, I'm not impatient. I know you guys have only just received these! But I'm sure there will be reviews, so if you'd include that I'd really appreciate it.
I'm the only one with a copy right now.
the director's cut does not degrade in quality at all
the windmill part is nice quality.
as for everyone else don't get to excited I have
already said that this set has some issues.
please show caution when you all buy this.