Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2 General Discussion Thread [MARK YOUR SPOILERS!]

Word on the street...

Ellen Sandweiss is appearing in episodes 6 & 10.
 
Kain said:
Word on the street...

Ellen Sandweiss is appearing in episodes 6 & 10.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 

[img=300x225]https://media3.giphy.com/media/t3dLl0TGHCxTG/200.gif#0[/img]

Source ?
 
8BDbfoR.gif
 
....

[img=400x225]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oI9JPvx4gkAeFPbLW/source.gif[/img]

HEY KAIN WHATS THAT !

[img=300x169]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlV8rJ6b1sxW7Ti/giphy.gif[/img]
 
Kain said:
Word on the street...

Ellen Sandweiss is appearing in episodes 6 & 10.

Seems like a weird split, but that would be excellent... and I came across that little tid bit in an article the other day about what to expect from the remainder of season 2. I think they were just guessing more, and didn't have such great sources. Reportedly.
 
Nick el Ass said:
Kain said:
Word on the street...

Ellen Sandweiss is appearing in episodes 6 & 10.

Seems like a weird split, but that would be excellent... and I came across that little tid bit in an article the other day about what to expect from the remainder of season 2. I think they were just guessing more, and didn't have such great sources. Reportedly.

My guess is

Deadite!Baal!Form Cheryl in episode 6 and actual!Cheryl when they do the cabin time warp in episode 10
but I can't be sure.

The source is a vv good source, that's all I'll say  :D
 
And last call gained 314k in the +7's.  Which is slightly off from The Morgue.
 
Looks like my source was correct...
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3btKqYm1uaA[/video]
 
I'm starting to wonder if Cheryl is what's trying to birth her way out of Pablo's middle.

...I love that watching this show resulted in me typing that sentence.
 
Here's collider's interview with bruce and he does confirm in this one that they have indeed hired new writers for season 3, hope this news will be a sigh of relief for some watching the show, i am personally excited to see what these new batch of writers will do and hopefully they will pull off what there currently writing up for season 3 !

@6:10

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jabudJEfYNY&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]




Incase anyone missed it in the other thread here's after show talk about "confinement" and there's a exclusive clip in there @15:10 


[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0v_kONj4XY[/video]

Welp, i'm gonna be in love with this episode, well for obvious reasons because of this clip....
 
Nick Basset has been posting some concept art pictures from season 2. (The illustrator's name is dan Lloyd) 

[img=600x420]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/14716379_1112047902175843_7722211160799313920_n.jpg[/img]

[img=600x428]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14624246_1625055537790236_7458594606565818368_n.jpg[/img]

[img=600x558]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14607024_384249295298743_3828500870895501312_n.jpg[/img]

[img=600x600]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14714600_157958111335951_7329857944030281728_n.jpg[/img]

[img=600x600]https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14723598_1138138476282698_401406140245606400_n.jpg[/img]


Source : https://www.instagram.com/nickbassett70/
 
The concept art is pretty boss!

I'd be excited about the writer redux if they hadn't already shed eight of the eleven writers they hired in the season one to season two transition (only Ivan Raimi - naturally - James E. Egan and Craig DeGregario are back from the first season).
 
MaidOfKandar said:
I'm starting to wonder if Cheryl is what's trying to birth her way out of Pablo's middle.

...I love that watching this show resulted in me typing that sentence.


I'm wondering if that is Cheryl's hand coming out of the trunk in the above preview for episode 6, and the trunk is now where all the bad stuff begins for the remainder of season 2. 


Btw, the concept art is cool... and Bassett has been posting all kinds of great images from the show.
 
MaidOfKandar said:
I'm thinking that's either her or some manifestation Baal's called up.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I have a feeling Baal (aka Bill) is going to summon more than one demon from Ash’s past to torment him. Cheryl seems all but confirmed, but my gut tells me there could be others.[/font]
 
Here's synopsis for ep 8 titled "Ashy Slashy" 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Ruby, Kelly and Pablo go to look for Ash and Baal in an abandoned asylum and encounter some crazy characters. They are all players in Baal's attempt to break Ash and find the Necronomicon. But did his plan work?[/font]


Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/11/ash-vs-evil-dead-episode-208-ashy.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 


You guys know what this means right for episode 7 ? 

EP 7 is going to be stand alone ash episode about him slowly going mad plus maybe a character study episode and this episode is probably going to be them dealing with a very mentally broken ash williams whose probably going to try and kill them the first chance he get's. i can't wait for that because of the possible drama and tension filled episode it could possibly be of them trying to bring ash back while also trying to avoid getting killed by him as well. It's almost like a deadite ash situation in hindsight but more so ash becoming some insane slasher villian which i don't know how well it's going to go over with you guys but i think it's a interesting concept to think about. I wonder how there gonna pull this idea off, gahh i can't wait !  :)

This last half of this season is going to be very character driven i'll tell you that much.....

[img=300x225]https://media.giphy.com/media/t3dLl0TGHCxTG/giphy.gif[/img]


@Maid 

That is actually very impressive that they held that rating and kept it steady this week considering the odds that they were dealing with, it would have been cool if there was a boost in viewership but still it's impressive they held strong this week and didn't drop down more.


BREAKING NEWS ON THE RUMORED SHOWRUNNER AS IT'S BEEN OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED !


 and i was correct in them wanting  to shake things up for s3. 


http://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/ash-vs-evil-dead-exclusive-mark-verheiden-teases-season-three-changes/
 
Joem1k said:
Here's synopsis for ep 8 titled "Ashy Slashy" 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Ruby, Kelly and Pablo go to look for Ash and Baal in an abandoned asylum and encounter some crazy characters. They are all players in Baal's attempt to break Ash and find the Necronomicon. But did his plan work?[/font]


Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/11/ash-vs-evil-dead-episode-208-ashy.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 


You guys know what this means right for episode 7 ? 

EP 7 is going to be stand alone ash episode about him slowly going mad plus maybe a character study episode and this episode is probably going to be them dealing with a very mentally broken ash williams whose probably going to try and kill them the first chance he get's. i can't wait for that because of the possible drama and tension filled episode it could possibly be of them trying to bring ash back while also trying to avoid getting killed by him as well. It's almost like a deadite ash situation in hindsight but more so ash becoming some insane slasher villian which i don't know how well it's going to go over with you guys but i think it's a interesting concept to think about. I wonder how there gonna pull this idea off, gahh i can't wait !  :)

This last half of this season is going to be very character driven i'll tell you that much.....

The synopsis for episode 8 is kind of weird since Baal is looking for the Necronomicon that Pablo through into the Portal that opened up in the trunk. You know, the same one he came out of right afterward. So you would think Baal would either know that, or it destroyed it... and a new version of the book will return bound in Pablo's flesh. 0_o 


All I know about episode 7 is that there is still no writer listed, and I'm hoping we will be finding that out after this episode airs on Sunday. Sadly I have jury duty on Monday, and will have to watch it before crashing out pretty early. At least I will have something big to ponder while sitting there all day.
 
Nick el Ass said:
Joem1k said:
Here's synopsis for ep 8 titled "Ashy Slashy" 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Ruby, Kelly and Pablo go to look for Ash and Baal in an abandoned asylum and encounter some crazy characters. They are all players in Baal's attempt to break Ash and find the Necronomicon. But did his plan work?[/font]


Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/11/ash-vs-evil-dead-episode-208-ashy.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 


You guys know what this means right for episode 7 ? 

EP 7 is going to be stand alone ash episode about him slowly going mad plus maybe a character study episode and this episode is probably going to be them dealing with a very mentally broken ash williams whose probably going to try and kill them the first chance he get's. i can't wait for that because of the possible drama and tension filled episode it could possibly be of them trying to bring ash back while also trying to avoid getting killed by him as well. It's almost like a deadite ash situation in hindsight but more so ash becoming some insane slasher villian which i don't know how well it's going to go over with you guys but i think it's a interesting concept to think about. I wonder how there gonna pull this idea off, gahh i can't wait !  :)

This last half of this season is going to be very character driven i'll tell you that much.....

The synopsis for episode 8 is kind of weird since Baal is looking for the Necronomicon that Pablo through into the Portal that opened up in the trunk. You know, the same one he came out of right afterward. So you would think Baal would either know that, or it destroyed it... and a new version of the book will return bound in Pablo's flesh. 0_o 


All I know about episode 7 is that there is still no writer listed, and I'm hoping we will be finding that out after this episode airs on Sunday. Sadly I have jury duty on Monday, and will have to watch it before crashing out pretty early. At least I will have something big to ponder while sitting there all day.

oh god, i hope pablo stay's far away from baal or his gonna be getting skinned alive for those new pages that's for sure.

I think and this is just me guessing, is that there keeping the writer a secret for a reason and it's probably going to be more of a surprise writer then anything if i had my two cent's it's probably mark writing that episode.
 
@Kain

already beat ya too it. 


And the gallery is out for ep 6 and there is some very big hints contained in here so beware before going in ! 

http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section/evildead/gallery2/gallery6/gallery.htm

Judging by some of the photos in here, it seems like chet and cheryl were close OR he had a crush on her and never acted on it. I'm interested in seeing what there implying here with this gallery.... oh and the linda picture with cheryl...i got some goosebumps i'll tell you that much.
 
Top Bottom