- Joined
- Dec 26, 2023
According to Kris from Hail To The Deadites, last night was the first night of test screenings for Evil Dead Wrath. Unfortunately he wasn't able to attend, so we don't have any reliable source should information start rolling out, so be sure browse the socials with a hefty grain of salt going forward!
EDIT: GRAIN OF SALT REQUIRED: Someone in the Reddit thread claims to have attended. While it's a super-vague statement (no plot details) and is very much a personal opinion take, I will still hide the remarks behind a spoiler tag.
EDIT: GRAIN OF SALT REQUIRED: Someone in the Reddit thread claims to have attended. While it's a super-vague statement (no plot details) and is very much a personal opinion take, I will still hide the remarks behind a spoiler tag.
EDIT 2: The alleged test screening attender has posted one spoilery comment. Could be nothing, but given what happened with Burn, I'd like it documented.The film didn't get a very good reception from the audience today. I was at a test screening. I think the film will undergo reshoots.
The film’s concept repeats, for the third time, the premise established back in the 2013 Evil Dead. The film wasn't poorly received overall—only its ending was.
I liked the film's style; it differs from the original trilogy but follows a formula similar to the franchise's recent installments.
Comment: They need to find a new Ash and stick with the character. I thought Mia from the 2013 movie would fit the bill, but we never saw her again...
u/Life-Main5812: There will be a cameo in EVIL DEAD Wrath, that should surprise you
u/Life-Main5812: There will be a cameo in EVIL DEAD Wrath, that should surprise you