Nick el Ass
Hero from the Sky
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2007
- Location
- Indianapolis
Poor Craig. I welcome our new show running overlord, and a little fresh blood can be a good thing for the upcoming season 3.
MaidOfKandar said:I feel a little sorry for Craig, but it's pretty obvious from watching the season 1 extras he had no investment in the franchise and had little idea what to do with a series like this.
The new showrunner's bringing on a lot of people who are known as horror comic book writers. But I think the main problem is honestly Bruce's control over the Ash character and his inability to see Ash as a worthy or decent person, which frankly is what the majority of the fans see Ash as. This is why I love Ivan's solo writing for the character; he seems to get WHO Ash is, while Bruce's vague resentment for the character clouds any sense of sympathy he might have for him.
Sadly, I come bearing bad ratings news. The show fell off to #89, doing a 0.13 and drawing 274k viewers.
Nick el Ass said:Here is the episode 5 preview featuring for your viewing pleasure. I will hold off on making any jokes about playing with oneshere too, haha.Baal(s) who looks bad ass
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC2A4RsHf7o[/video]
Hurley said:By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Joel Tobeck as Baal kinda looks like discount Michael Shannon?
Hurley said:By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Joel Tobeck as Baal kinda looks like discount Michael Shannon?
MaidOfKandar said:And here is the archive of the thing Ray and Dana did with the Nerdist.
ETA: apparently that episode is supposed to be based on The Thing, good eye everyone.
Also I'm sitting here trying to remember who Baal reminds me of. Definitely an aging heavy metal singer, definitely fond of wearing black suits. It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't conjure it.
MaidOfKandar said:And here is the archive of the thing Ray and Dana did with the Nerdist.
ETA: apparently that episode is supposed to be based on The Thing, good eye everyone.
Also I'm sitting here trying to remember who Baal reminds me of. Definitely an aging heavy metal singer, definitely fond of wearing black suits. It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't conjure it.
Joem1k said:MaidOfKandar said:And here is the archive of the thing Ray and Dana did with the Nerdist.
ETA: apparently that episode is supposed to be based on The Thing, good eye everyone.
Also I'm sitting here trying to remember who Baal reminds me of. Definitely an aging heavy metal singer, definitely fond of wearing black suits. It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't conjure it.
You said something along the lines of ozzy osburne or something like that, oh btw
HERE'S THE GALLERY FOR THAT EPISODE ! *BOOM*
http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section/evildead/gallery2/gallery5/gallery.htm
Kelly seems to be staying close to pablo judging by those two pictures, plus pablo looks very ill and sick as well judging by the bags under his eyes. *shipper goggles on* PLEASE LET THIS EPISODE HAVE SOME GOOD MOMENTS BETWEEN THESE TWO ! *Crosses fingers*
Shipping two people in Evil dead, boy this will work out well for me :rolleyes:
Elise41 said:Here's some excellent news on season 1 sales!
http://www.homemediamagazine.com/anchor-bay/ash-vs-evil-dead-complete-first-season-best-selling-anchor-bay-disc-2010-39040